- True black body radiation ( 2 to 14µm)
- High emissivity and modulation depth
- Fast electrical modulation (no chopper wheel needed)
- High electrical input to optical output efficiency
- Low power consumption and long lifetime
Axetris IR sources are micro-machined thermal infrared emitters. The patented design provides a true black body radiation characteristic from 2 to 14 μm, high emissivity and a long lifetime. It has a low power consumption and the source can be modulated extremely fast. EMIRS200 are packaged in compact TO39 cans and are available with protective cap or with reflector; Sapphire, CaF2, BaF2 and Germanium windows are optional. Axetris IR sources are ideally suited for compact gas detection modules. Rugged MEMS design (passed the requirements of IEC 60721-3-7 Class 7M3, except for BaF2 and Ca F2 windows).